Wednesday, October 12

Fall flavors


I love fall.  If there were a magical land where it was constantly autumn I would move there in a heartbeat.  Of course, I picked the place that is constantly summer.  I love layering on clothes, especially scarves, I love cool but not too cool weather, I love horror movies and, of course, I love all the treats.  Last week I baked the yummiest pumpkin donuts and I just had to share the recipe from Blue Eyed Bakers.  They were super easy to make and super delicious.  Just FYI...let me save you five million trips trying to find a donut pan...you can get one at Sur la Table.  

4 comments:

  1. I just recently made pumpkin donuts myself and they were so simple and good!
    xx Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. •♣♪★♥ this is adorable!! •♣♪★♥

    i want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That's what I like about the cold season: baking and eating sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by...nice be here..im looking for auburn topics...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete